- RLG261H1 Introduction to Tibetan I
- RLG262H1 Introduction to Tibetan II
An introduction to Classical Tibetan language for beginners. Lectures will be delivered via the web and mandatory tutorials will require live webinar participation.
- RLG370Y1 Intermediate Tibetan
This online (synchronous) intermediate Classical Tibetan course will combine a review of Tibetan grammar with short readings from a wide variety of genres, including philosophy, biography, early Tibetan Chan (Zen), and Islamic literature in Tibetan.
The final exam will require attendance on the St. George campus, or in another authorized exam centre.
Things to consider before taking an online course
- Are you able to take initiative and work independently?
- Do you feel comfortable emailing an instructor if you need further assistance?
- Do you have access to a good computer and a reliable internet connection?
- Do you have enough time to devote to this course for the semesters registered?
- Would you be able to complete the final exam on-campus at the end of each semester?
Questions? Email Associate Professor Frances Garrett.