Enrol in an Independent Study Course

Are you a religion specialist or major? You can work one-on-one with a department faculty member by enrolling in an independent study course.

Please note: Normally students have taken previous courses with the instructor they wish to work with.

To enrolĀ in an independent study course

  • Fill out an independent study form and return it to the department for approval.
  • Make sure the form is signed by you and the instructor.
  • The department will enrol you in the course after we have approved the form.
  • Please keep a copy of your form.