Update: During the COVID-19 pandemic, a limited amount of emergency grant money is available for undergraduates from the University. See the Future Students website.
- Jackman Humanities Institute Fellowships for Undergraduate Students (instructions appear around March on the JHI funding page)
- Patricia and Peter Shannon Wilson Undergraduate Research Prize
- UTEA (University of Toronto Excellence Award) for summer research
Find More U of T Awards:
- Use the U of T Award Explorer to search by type of scholarship, year, citizenship, etc.
- Check the Arts & Science website.
- Ask your college registrar.
The McNab Scholarships in Religion
McNab Scholarships are designated exclusively for students in Religion. Students do not apply for these awards; they are considered automatically if their marks so warrant.
An approximately $400 scholarship will be awarded at the end of the fourth year to the student, either full-time or part-time, who has completed a specialist program in religious studies and who has the highest average in at least three religion courses (full course or their equivalents) taken in the fourth year.
An approximately $200 scholarship will be awarded at the end of the third year to the student, either full-time or part-time, who has demonstrated outstanding achievement and whose program in third year includes at least three courses in religion.
An A- average is required for these awards.