Undergraduate FAQs

If you're already a University of Toronto student, you can choose your program(s) of study on ACORN at the end of your first year.

Please apply to the University. You can apply to a program in religion at the end of first year.

If you're a religion specialist or major, you can enroll in an independent study course by contacting a faculty member and filling out a form.